Conspiracy of The Rich blog : Learn with Rich Dad Robert Kiyosaki how to Survive and thrive in today's economy, how to build assets, how to save money and increase your financial success, how to invest wisely and how to plan your path to financial achievement

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Robert Kiyosaki about his books

Robert Kiyosaki : Well, there’s two books, and my latest book is Unfair Advantage and it’s how I used debt and taxes to get rich and all these people are screaming about tax the rich. Well, they don’t ever tax the rich. They tax high income people like doctors, lawyers and CEOs. They don’t ever tax rich people. And then, I talk about debt and how I use debt to get rich. So, I’m so counter to, Susie Orman or the other guys and it’s made me a very rich man. The other side – the book is Unfair Advantage and there’s another book called Conspiracy of the Rich. And the reason I wasn’t caught in this crisis is because I understand how the markets are manipulated. So, once you know that, you’re not sucked into the tos and fros and the ups and downs or the yelling or the screaming. And the thing is, if a person has been hurt in this crisis, you know, I would really look at changing my thinking or getting new advisors or something because getting bad advice – like, just now, my stockbroker called me and he told me to sell my gold and go into equities. He’s gotta put food on his table, I understand. But, why would I get into equities? I don’t – and why would I sell my gold? I don’t understand that. And I’d rather have gold right now and I’d rather have silver than anything else.

Rich Dad Poor Dad is the story of Robert Kiyosaki's financial education. He had two 'dads' - one his real dad, who was poor, and the other, his best friend's dad, who was on his way to becoming a very rich man.