Conspiracy of The Rich blog : Learn with Rich Dad Robert Kiyosaki how to Survive and thrive in today's economy, how to build assets, how to save money and increase your financial success, how to invest wisely and how to plan your path to financial achievement

Friday, November 18, 2011

Robert Kiyosaki : How I became a gold bug in 1972

Robert Kiyosaki : Well, I wrote about it in my book, Conspiracy of the Rich, you know? It’s about how the rich control the game of money. And I was – in 1972, I was a pilot in Vietnam and I saw the Vietnamese people panicking because they knew that the United States had lost the war and they didn’t trust the U. S. dollar ‘cause it was now floating, and so, they were shifting to gold. And when I saw that, I said, “There’s something to that stuff” and I became kind of a gold bug in 1972. - in Goldseek Radio


 
Rich Dad Poor Dad is the story of Robert Kiyosaki's financial education. He had two 'dads' - one his real dad, who was poor, and the other, his best friend's dad, who was on his way to becoming a very rich man.