Conspiracy of The Rich blog : Learn with Rich Dad Robert Kiyosaki how to Survive and thrive in today's economy, how to build assets, how to save money and increase your financial success, how to invest wisely and how to plan your path to financial achievement

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Obama Birth Certificate ~ Donald Trump Not Backing Down!!!!!



Donald Trump : ..The fact is we have not seen his birth certificate he i assume e I hope has a birth certificate I am sure you do I know I do it has been a great controversy over this period of time ,....when somebody mentions that he does not have a birth certificate they label these people the worst way possible like they are not so smart just to be nice about it ...I am a really smart guy I want to see his birth certificate , nobody has been able to give me a birth certificate , members of his family are disputing which hospital he was born in ! it all important for one reason and you know what the reason is : if you are not born in this country you cannot be a president , Arnold Schwarzenneger wanted to run for president and he is a good guy he can't do it because he was not born in this country , so there is something very strange going on .....