Conspiracy of The Rich blog : Learn with Rich Dad Robert Kiyosaki how to Survive and thrive in today's economy, how to build assets, how to save money and increase your financial success, how to invest wisely and how to plan your path to financial achievement

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Robert Kiyosaki : why I dont have a 401k

Rich Dad Robert Kiyosaki explains the difference between an earned income and a passive income and why you should not own a 401K , Robert Kiyosaki : “When you put your money in a 401k, it’s earned income when you pull it back out. It goes in as portfolio, but comes out as earned; so it’s the most highly taxed income there is. That’s why I don’t have a 401k, I want as little earned income as possible, but I want as much passive as possible because it pays less tax. I can pay zero tax on passive; fifteen percent on portfolio and earned income I would be in the fifty percent tax bracket. The harder you work for money, the more you are taxed, the harder your money works, the less it is taxed; which is why the 401k is so deceptive.” in a recent interview with the Philippe Matthews Show